Best of all, photographs tell their stories and reflect who they are. Through photographs, memories will never fade.
To get know me before we meet:
• I am a wife of who promoted to be Papa and proud of him who loves his American Sign Language instruction job. I am also a mother of two adult children. It has been blessed to be called Grandma.
• My daddy quoted me as a “freak health”. I enjoy raw, health foods and trying new recipes. My preach on health and foods can make people nuts. In my college days, I had a thick blue book on health. It was useful but probably not for college students. :)
• I don’t usually read the manual instructions when I buy new things. Of course, they are the best and save your time. I am stubborn about trying to fix by myself before I give up and ask for someone to help.
• My family is a blessing to have. They are my world!
• Humanity is what I cherish. Don't you think each person is worth a million dollars?! Every soul. Every mind. Every heart. All is different and yet they are equally vital.
• God is the center of my life. I thank Jesus for saving our lives and His teachings are impossible but absolutely more than just genius to learn!
I encourage you to follow my Instagrams, bluebrightstar and scootersunderthestars where I heavily post my photos.
Special Events (anniversaries, birthdays)